Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: OK ALREADY

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    see tonight tha board is flying...loading quickly and no problems??? I wonder what gives cause the last week sucked!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Agreed...I mean look at all the wonderful people *Like You* [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have met here and the JOY each of you bring !!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I know. This is much better! Maybe they allocated us some server bandwith or whatever. This is, after all, one of the Greatest Forums of All Time!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gawd, I feel myself getting giddy already. I shouldn't drink after I worked out., That just aint right. Oh, there goes mt grasp of English Grammar. That's always the first to go. This is why I'll never get lucky in any English speaking country. I need aLcohol. Although someone told me last week a Dutch accent is sexy. Hmm, she was probably pulling my chain. I mean leg. No... Wait... D-agh. Why do I always revert to Dutch when there's alcvohol involved?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She meant every word of it!!!
    I enjoyed a nice cold vanilla rum last night and today I feel peachy!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Truer things were never said. If I was drinking, I would raise my glass to you.

    Wait, let me pour me a Jameson...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I poured me a Seagram's. There was dust on the bottle. Weird.

    Okay, TO US! Cheers!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmm, vanilla rum.

    Gosh, I miss my little booze cabinet back home. So much choice. Now it's whiskey or martini. No, make that whiskey, I ran out of martini. I'll move out in 2 weeks and I won't buy new alcohol anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn time flies doesn't it???

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a nice bottle of Hungarian wine and an illegal cuban cigar....gonna chill out ta-nite..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •